Shimmer of Sunshine

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I've been tagged..and shaken outta my slumber:)

Sameera Just tagged me (Actually, it was a while back, but this makes me seem less lazy..oops! I just blew my cover dint i?)

Anyway here goes with the whole 7 things issue... Affy 's already provided a lot of information on the choice of the number, I'll just dive in without further ado:


Seven things that I want to do in my life:

1.Make a mark in music(for the pure joy it gives)

2.Go learn how to play the violin(and be regular to class..)

3.Clean my room(It's a constant wish)

4.Get involved in something creative that pays

5.Learn how to cook

6.Eat the stuff I cook

7.Stay healthy even after I eat it (Evidently dont have enuff things to tell u:p..or maybe I dont wanna jinx any dreams;)

Seven things I can do:

1.Sing reasonably well

2.Write everywhere but on this blog

3.Talk for hours about nothing, and sometimes about something

4.Hoard stuff even if I know, that throwing it out would make NO difference in my life

5.Remember telephone numbers/birthdays, even if i dont know the ppls names

6.Cover reams of paper with my inane designs( Some may call them doodles..But I dont wanna demean it)

7.Put up with infuriating people temporarily, and tolerably

Seven things I can't do:

1.Blog regularly

2.Lose my temper effectively ( I get angry..trouble is, no one notices)

3.Talk slowly

4.Listen to people without interrupting at least twice

5.Ever remember when i turned off the alarm

6.Stand misunderstandings

7.One thing at a time

Seven things I say the most:

1.Pooh

2.Puhlease

3.Shy aari

4.Naa

5.Shup

6.Timepass/Aisich

7.Kathe/Kya karte ke kya ki/Kaiku (Hyderabad Zindabaad)

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1.Intelligence(Not the kind that gives me a complex, just enough to make me wanna respect him)

2.Sense of humour(A lil goofy..a lil wise..will knw when i see it)

3.Smile that reaches the eyes(warm and mischievous)

4.Genuinity

5.Magnetic persona (wit reg to me..not like Mr.Univ - who aint magnetic anyway)

6.The right voice(assuming he knows how to use it)

7.If he has all of the above he looks good to me

Seven celebrity crushes:(This is since forever.. a lil outdated.some of em, i.e..)

1.Zaheer Khan

2.Abhishek Bacchan

3.Arjun Rampal

4.Rahul Bose

5.Madhavan

6.Hugh Grant

7.Matt le Blanc

Seven people I tag:

Are you kidding me? Sam and Affy, the only taggable people I knw on blogspot, tagged me time and again..Which means

Affy (Returning the favour)

Sriram (As long as he's still pending, and doesnt know Sam's already tagged him)

Since I may update this list of info at any point in time, I go on to add

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Cheers,
Me again!What a surprise..




8 Comments:

  • Glad you've started blogging again..

    So you sing.. interesting.. classical or light?

    Cover reams of paper with my inane designs( Some may call them doodles..But I dont wanna demean it)
    You've already demeaned your designs by calling them 'inane'.. They must be quite hurt.. :p

    By Blogger Leon, at 12:49 PM  

  • Bloghopped from somewhere. And your last blog reassures me that there is nothing wrong in me, in not blogging for the past 1 week or so! lol.

    By Blogger Jinguchakka, at 7:01 PM  

  • cook..eat..n stay healthy thts a tuff task da
    "Sing reasonably well"...thts an understatement she has an angelic voice now stop blushin hehe
    oye u missed one point in "i can do things"..u can write really long n funny comments

    and now dont stop blogginn ok?..keep bloggin tc

    By Blogger Gulam Hasan, at 1:01 AM  

  • @ Leon: Hey thanx, for visitin;), Sing classical carnatic basically..and anything else that i like, light/filmy..
    About my inane designs, tis ok..they wont "feel off"(another thing i missed in the stuff i say the most) at my comments.. apne tho apne hain:)

    @jinguchakka: Welcome!You're the second newcomer to the blog, will chek out urs later..and pls dont follow my example, and miss out on a whole month in the archive list(I dont even ahve one in nov..shameful)

    By Blogger Jaya, at 1:11 AM  

  • @ Affy: Ooh..shy aari..ab it wud be silly to argue with u, so I won't..thnx da!

    By Blogger Jaya, at 1:12 AM  

  • Why dint u tag Mr.G?? Poor guy.. he'll feel off..

    By Blogger The optimist from utopia, at 9:29 AM  

  • aaaaaa been waiting a long time for this dudette..

    so sharing ur wanna does is a jinx a?ok ok..hope these come true for u then :d

    by the way,u fool and a half ur doodles r magic..maaaaaagic..nething to do with ur work newhere is..even ur voice..angelic is the word baby..

    kya karte ki kya ki :p joke a?

    arjun yummmmmm lol..thats all i have to say..

    i apparently dont have a talent for commentin as well as u do..

    hey tats another thing u can do
    DO ANYTHING U DO (AWESOMELY as usual)!!!

    By Blogger Sameera, at 9:32 AM  

  • a cool blog!! dude..need sum stuff !! hw do v tag?? i hv a blog..but its all crap...i changed colors..then i freakd out...thn wntd to undo it...but messed it royally...nw wen i open..it shwz one color..later switches to otha color..dammmit!! am sykd bout ma blog..if ya hv ne ideas..plzz help me...

    By Blogger Kay, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home